Begin a career in Network administration. Build your foundational skills with GreyCampus' Network+ Certification Training Course taught by top cybersecurity professionals.
The fundamentals learned in this course can be applied to a wide range of IT products and solutions as Network+ is vendor-neutral.
Develop a profound knowledge of the subject matter and strengthen the practical aspects of the Network+ certification exam objectives including Networking concepts, Infrastructure, Network Operations, Network Security, Networking troubleshooting, and tools. The CompTIA Network+ certification proves your understanding of installing, administering, and troubleshooting networks on various platforms.
Learn the most important information in GreyCampus’s Network+ BootCamp. Online bootcamp training focuses on critical network architecture. Build your base knowledge and enjoy the comfort of learning with a real-time instructor.
Our Network+ certification has two priorities. We want you to pass the exam and succeed in your career. Get exam tips and advice throughout our tutorials. Enjoy real-world examples and case studies to help you learn and ace the job interview.
You will receive a course completion certificate from GreyCampus plus the tools, skills, and understanding you need to pass your CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
Get access to the dedicated instructor helpline and clear all your subject-related doubts. For other queries our customer support team is available round the clock.
• Purposes and uses of ports and protocols
• Devices, applications, protocols and services at their appropriate OSI layers
• Concepts and characteristics of routing and switching
• Configuring the appropriate IP addressing components
• Compare and contrast the characteristics of network topologies, types and technologies
• Implementing the appropriate wireless technologies and configurations
• Summarizing cloud concepts and their purposes
• Functions of network services
• Deploy the appropriate cabling solution
• Determining the appropriate placement of networking devices on a network and install/configure them
• Purposes and use cases for advanced networking devices
• Purposes of virtualization and network storage technologies
• Compare and contrast WAN technologies
• Using appropriate documentation and diagrams to manage the network
• Compare and contrast business continuity and disaster recovery concepts
• Common scanning, monitoring and patching processes and summarize their expected outputs
• Using remote access methods
• Identifying policies and best practices
• Summarizing the purposes of physical security devices
• Authentication and access controls
• Securing a basic wireless network
• Summarizing common networking attacks
• Implementing network device hardening
• Common mitigation techniques and their purposes
• Network troubleshooting methodology
• Using the appropriate tools
• Troubleshooting common wired connectivity and performance issues
• Troubleshooting common wireless connectivity and performance issues
• Troubleshooting common network service issues
CompTIA is one of the world’s best-known certification bodies in Information Technology. Founded in 1982, CompTIA (The Computer Technology Industry Association) was one of the first certification bodies. Its vendor-neutral approach helps CompTIA to focus on what skills a technology worker needs, as opposed to what a vendor might want to advertise. Recognized in over 120 countries CompTIA has issued over 2 million IT certifications.
A Network+ certification places you on the path to become a Systems Administrator, who, according to Dice’s 2020 Salary survey earned an average of $82,961 USD.
A: Anyone who uses the internet and wants to earn one of the most recognized certifications in the world.
A: Three years, though you can renew it by earning Continuing Education Units.
A: There are several ways; earn a higher CompTIA certification, earn certification from another CompTIA approved vendor, retake and pass your highest exam, teach classes in the subject area, write papers, take additional training, and more.
A: The exam is a maximum of 90 questions. Roughly the first five questions are Performance-Based Questions (PBQs).
A: They simulate real-world tasks. You may have to complete a diagram indicating which hardware goes where, or determine IP addressing, or troubleshoot via command line.
A: CompTIA Network+ certification is the entry point into a long, successful career in technology. Networking is sharing data. Think of the world around you and how much of it involves sending and receiving data. It is all networking. Getting CompTIA Network+ certification opens a world of possibilities for you.
When you enroll in a live Network+ Bootcamp, you’ll spend[three/four] days with an instructor who is an expert in the field. You can ask questions, discuss concepts, receive advice on the exam, and your career.
And that’s just the beginning. Our online course goes beyond what can be taught in the Bootcamp session. With hours of video tutorials available for you to complete at your own pace, you’ll receive training on every CompTIA Network+ objective.
Plus, knowledge-based questions after every topic reinforce your learning. And our complete practice exams hone your test-taking skills.